Dhammika Duvande...
post 20/11/2009, 13:41
Post #1

0<10 posts

Group: Member
Member No.: 6462
Callsign: sk114

HI,

I've run in to a spot of trouble again. I've had to reinstall FSX and thus removing all my addons. I've reinstalled them all now but I'm still having some problems with the Maddog. The virtual cocpit on the liveries doesn't work. It works on the "default" model but not on the other liveries. I've more or less tried them all with no joy. I've tried reinstalling the liveries, reinstalling the maddog and tried the 2006 and 2008 liveries but none of them seem to do the trick. I've checked the VC in the setup and EFIS, FMS in cockpit mode. It worked before but after reinstalling FSX it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running FSX-deluxe on Vista.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
comanche
post 20/11/2009, 14:06
Post #2

>500 posts

Member No.: 4241

QUOTE (Dhammika Duvander @ 20/11/2009, 13:41) *
HI,

I've run in to a spot of trouble again. I've had to reinstall FSX and thus removing all my addons. I've reinstalled them all now but I'm still having some problems with the Maddog. The virtual cocpit on the liveries doesn't work. It works on the "default" model but not on the other liveries. I've more or less tried them all with no joy. I've tried reinstalling the liveries, reinstalling the maddog and tried the 2006 and 2008 liveries but none of them seem to do the trick. I've checked the VC in the setup and EFIS, FMS in cockpit mode. It worked before but after reinstalling FSX it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running FSX-deluxe on Vista.

2008 Liveries correctly installed; go to FSX/SimObject/Airplanes/Maddog2008/Aircraft.cfg and replace model= with model=vc on the livery you wish to add VC. On Load Manager/Setup select VC.

Mauro

This post has been edited by comanche: 20/11/2009, 14:38

+Quote Post
Dhammika Duvande...
post 20/11/2009, 14:48
Post #3

0<10 posts

Member No.: 6462
Callsign: sk114

Got it working!! thumbsup.gif Cheer!

+Quote Post
comanche
post 20/11/2009, 15:18
Post #4

>500 posts

Member No.: 4241

QUOTE (Dhammika Duvander @ 20/11/2009, 14:48) *
Got it working!! thumbsup.gif Cheer!

One more suggestion (for liveries other than "default model"): if you select wide 2D panel option on L/M but on Aircraft.cfg (for the livery choosed) does not appear the option Panel=wide (for instance only Panel=) Virtual Cockpit appears but may not work. I suggest to choose the option in Aircraft.cfg (for all liveries) as follows:

Model=vc (or vc_cone)*
Panel=wide
Sound=

* Furthemore if you select on L/M the option "Cone tail exterior model" Aircraft.cfg must be consistent: Model=vc_cone and not only Model=vc

Mauro

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19/12/14 - 23:39