Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Concept Airline, Making better use of the Leo MD80...
Caribflyer
post 08/02/2011, 19:39
Post #31

50<100 posts

Group: Member
Member No.: 4904

QUOTE (Andrew @ 28/01/2011, 7:08) *
Hi Kyle,

It's been a while - I haven't seen you around since MidCon/America West I don't think! We're sort of in limbo right now on account of RedJet's actual launch date getting pushed back more and more every month, but I imagine we'll launch at some point before the summer. We're also having problems trying to match the fonts used in their logo in order to paint the planes. We've asked RedJet a couple of times if they'd provide us with some guidance on that and they haven't replied. In the off chance they don't ever take to the skies (there's always that possibility in aviation!), we are also playing with 5 airplanes out of San Jose, likely under the CalJet banner, that will hit up Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, Santa Ana and Seattle. They're all short segment flights so the possibility of maximizing multi-crew flying is more readily available. Not quite a Reno Air but close to it. We lucked out and had some generously skilled web people step up to the plate so the complications of developing operational support for any carrier operating the MD80 really becomes limited to changing logos on documents/material and the cosmetic aspects of the website. I suspect at the current rate, CalJet will be flying before RedJet.

The airplanes for the CalJet 'concept' come from multiple sources on the used aircraft market, which means the deck configurations are varied. We have, at the moment, two aircraft equipped with EFIS/EIS and the Marconi GFMS, one EFIS/EIS with the Honeywell FMS, an analog machine with the Marconi GFMS and an ex-Finnair machine with EFIS and Analog EI with the Honeywell FMS. Couple of those have autobrakes but the rest do not. The panel configurations for these aircraft match the serial numbers/current configuration of these aircraft in real life as they currently sit for sale on the used market. So the variations exist not 'just because', but rather because these are the better of the aircraft available for sale (at the right price mind you) for a small start-up. When the time comes to grow and pick up additional aircraft, the same rules will apply - what's available is what we get, not much choice in the matter. Fleet standardization of used aircraft usually takes years or doesn't happen to begin with, and you'll commonly see operators with 'Differences' cards in each aircraft outlining exactly what each particular tail is equipped with, within reason or as allowed by the applicable FAR's. One of the nice things from an operational perspective is that operating a mixed fleet like this keeps it interesting for the pilot, because it breaks the monotony role - although having done this for almost 19 years I'd argue if people stepped up their game they'd realize that the flying itself is never monotonous when you do things to a highly realistic level!

Like with MidCon/AWE, only First Officer's and Captain's here and seniority based on date of hire. CAT II/III pilot and aircraft currency will be tracked, along with high minimums Captain's, regular recurrent training, GPS/RNAV Approach policies, and all that other fun stuff! Also on that note, no gimmicky software that awards you points for landing at the right airport or other crap like that, strictly hard-core realism.

The PMDG MD11 is an excellent package too, but not in the operational scope of our concept airline. The Level-D package on the other hand is an archaic piece of junk from 2001 that was never truly outstanding to begin with and definitely not up to 2011 standards - not something I would ever support in any concept airline to be honest. The only other aircraft I'd probably consider, and it would be really hard to justify a business case for it, is the Fokker 70/100. That's another great, albeit not quite finished gem that also comes standard equipped with multi-crew capabilities. If you're looking for MD11 flying at a much higher standard than the plethora of generic VA's, I'd recommend checking out Fusion Airways (fusionairways.com). They operate 5 MD11F's to an almost-MidCon like standard, with Dispatch Releases, etc., and are stepping up their game more and more every month. The CalJet concept will be supported by a number of the people behind Fusion.

Just as a suggestion...why not use the PMDG MD-11 for a subsidiary Cargo division of CALJET ? or it can even be used for long haul passenger flights to the pacific and europe. It may very well be the first highly professional McDonnell Douglas exclusive VA. BTW, with regard to hiring virtual pilots, this may be a touchy area but I would recommend using ones VATSIM hours as a reference to their experience. For example it just doesn't look right when you see a roster and someone has 55 hrs and they are flying a 747...I am not saying they need 6000 hours but most have at least over 1000 hours flying online and this is a good indicator of their over all experience.
Finally, I think it is important to have a GOOD livery. I have seen many concept airlines come and go and one of the biggest turn offs are tacky liveries. I think we need someone to develop a modern eye catching livery.

This post has been edited by Caribflyer: 08/02/2011, 20:06

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wims80
post 08/02/2011, 21:00
Post #32

50<100 posts

Member No.: 7231
Callsign: AAL516

QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 08/02/2011, 19:39) *
... For example it just doesn't look right when you see a roster and someone has 55 hrs and they are flying a 747...I am not saying they need 6000 hours but most have at least over 1000 hours flying online and this is a good indicator of their over all experience....

Why is that? A friend of mine who is a first officer on B744s first job as a pilot was infact the B744. He didnt have to "work his way up" or any of that crap that is normal in VAs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 09/02/2011, 12:14
Post #33

50<100 posts

QUOTE (wims80 @ 08/02/2011, 16:00) *
... For example it just doesn't look right when you see a roster and someone has 55 hrs and they are flying a 747...I am not saying they need 6000 hours but most have at least over 1000 hours flying online and this is a good indicator of their over all experience....

Why is that? A friend of mine who is a first officer on B744s first job as a pilot was infact the B744. He didnt have to "work his way up" or any of that crap that is normal in VAs.

I was mostly referring to people who have very little experience overall...who barely know how to do an ILS approach by hand. Naturally if someone has the knowledge and experience to fly a 747 then nothing is wrong with that. Your friend is quite an exception to the case as 90% or more of pilots have to work their way up. I know of many pilots who got their first job on large aircrafts but that is the exception rather than the norm.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 15/02/2011, 11:40
Post #34

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 09/02/2011, 7:14) *
QUOTE (wims80 @ 08/02/2011, 16:00) *

I was mostly referring to people who have very little experience overall...who barely know how to do an ILS approach by hand. Naturally if someone has the knowledge and experience to fly a 747 then nothing is wrong with that. Your friend is quite an exception to the case as 90% or more of pilots have to work their way up. I know of many pilots who got their first job on large aircrafts but that is the exception rather than the norm.

Just as an update...Redjet will be starting up pretty soon. I know a pilot who works there and he told me they should be starting some flights next month or so. I will try to find out as much as possible about their operations to help with a more realistic VA
www.flyredjet.com/Images/RedJet-Plane-arrival37.JPG
www.flyredjet.com/Images/RedJet-Plane-arrival33.JPG

This post has been edited by Caribflyer: 16/02/2011, 19:54

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew
post 19/02/2011, 6:35
Post #35

50<100 posts

Member No.: 2704

Thanks Caribflyer!

--------------------
Regards,

Andrew Reynolds
FAA & Transport Canada Licensed Dispatcher
B727, B737, DC9, MD80/90 Systems & Performance Training

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 02/03/2011, 19:19
Post #36

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Andrew @ 19/02/2011, 1:35) *
Thanks Caribflyer!

This is the latest news on Redjet

RedJet low-fare airline to begin test-flights to Guyana
Tuesday, 01 March 2011
BY DENIS CHABROL

RedJet- the much touted new low-fare Caribbean airline- is about to begin test-flights to Guyana and several other proposed destinations across the region, Director General of the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority, Zulfikar Mohammed said Monday.

He explained that the “proving flights” would be used to train crew members and other key staff, allowing them to become familiar with the destinations.

RedJet’s DC-9 aircraft could begin flying to and from the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Timehri some time this week. The DC-9, built by Mc Donnel Douglas is a twin-engine, single-aisle jet airliner that was designed for frequent, short flights.

After three weeks of proving flights, the airline would then apply to Barbadian authorities for an Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC), said Mohammed.

That certificate would then be submitted to the GCAA for Guyana to grant its AOC which could be granted at least three weeks after.

The GCAA Director General said the application would be processed by the Jamaican Flight Operation Inspectorate.

Guyana does not have Flight Operation Inspectors and relies on members of the Caribbean Aviation Safety and Security Oversight System for certain expertise.

The Guyana government has repeatedly complained about Caribbean Airlines' high airfares, particularly between Guyana and Trinidad. Caribbean Airline has promised to address the matter.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boholt
post 11/03/2011, 17:39
Post #37

10<50 posts

Member No.: 6321

Hi Guys!

Any news on your venture into the Simulated RedJet.

After reading the entire post, this really sounds great.

I don't know if I have the required skills to apply, and I don't even know If I would the time to fly as much as this project deserves (having a baby on the way in about 1 month - yai!), but still I would like to follow this project - sound really "real as it gets!"

Hope it's still on!

Boholt

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 20/03/2011, 11:38
Post #38

50<100 posts

Another setback for low-budget carrier REDjet
March 18, 2011

The Caribbean's newest airline, REDjet, which has branded itself as the region's first low-cost carrier, has suffered yet a another setback in its effort to commence operation after one of its planes was involved in a mishap.

An informed source told the Caribbean Media Corporation that the MD82 aircraft was involved in a tail-strike incident during flights tests at the Grantley Adams International Airport.

"During high-speed taxi manoeuvres, the aircraft sustained damage to its tail and under-section," said the source, who spoke with CMC on condition of anonymity.

Senior management pilots were on-board the aircraft at the time of the incident.

The damaged aircraft has been sent to Costa Rica for repairs and the matter remains under investigation.

In February, REDjet told prospective customers it was ready to fly but pointed to the Barbados government for the delay in commencement of its operations.

REDjet was founded in 2006 when chief executive officer Ian Burns, working in the region at the time, was amazed by the cost of flights within the region and on routes to the United States and Latin America.

Working with his son Robbie, the father and son team built REDjet in conjunction with investors to develop the first Caribbean low-fares airline and bring the substantial economic and social benefits of low-cost travel.

REDjet is a privately owned airline with a mixture of international and local backers, who share a common vision of lower fares to make travel affordable in the Caribbean.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew
post 11/04/2011, 2:56
Post #39

50<100 posts

Given all the delays and problems surrounding REDjet, we will no longer be modelling them. Kinda getting tired of sitting around twiddling thumbs...

Instead, we're focused entirely on the US/West Coast based airline based in Reno, which will be very similar in concept to RenoAir on the surface, operating 6 MD80's to 9 cities on the coast and mid-west. We have the technical aspects of our website, schedule, manuals and training material complete, we're just trying to decide on a formal name and branding for the organization. We are going to start route proving the week of the 25th, so if you're looking to get in on any of that you can send an e-mail to our temporary account below. You can also send any inquiries to that mailbox as well.

conceptairline (at) gmail (dot) com

--------------------
Regards,

Andrew Reynolds

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 11/04/2011, 18:33
Post #40

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Andrew @ 10/04/2011, 21:56) *
Given all the delays and problems surrounding REDjet, we will no longer be modelling them. Kinda getting tired of sitting around twiddling thumbs...

Instead, we're focused entirely on the US/West Coast based airline based in Reno, which will be very similar in concept to RenoAir on the surface, operating 6 MD80's to 9 cities on the coast and mid-west. We have the technical aspects of our website, schedule, manuals and training material complete, we're just trying to decide on a formal name and branding for the organization. We are going to start route proving the week of the 25th, so if you're looking to get in on any of that you can send an e-mail to our temporary account below. You can also send any inquiries to that mailbox as well.

conceptairline (at) gmail (dot) com

NEWS FLASH......Redjet has gotten all approvals and tickets go on sale as of April 13th 2011 with flights starting on the 8th of May....seems like REDJET is ready to fly now...just and an email from them today...So if everyone is still interested I think Redjet virtual is still a good option from this point

The Management team and staff of REDjet are pleased to announce that as of Wednesday 13th April 2011 REDjet’s low fares finally go on sale! Our first flights will launch from the 8th May and will feature frequent trips to our first destinations, Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad. We know that so many you have all been eagerly awaiting our launch and the feedback has been massive. We promised not to disappoint and not only are we launching with fares from US$9.99 one-way excluding Government Taxes and Charges, but we are also launching 250,000 seats for US$49.99 or under! This truly will be a REDvolution as we aim to lower fares even further and open more routes across the region. Join us on our mission to end high fares so that Everyone Can Fly!
Get online on Wednesday and get your hands on the lowest fares ever seen in the Caribbean and let’s turn the Skies RED!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
Your’s Sincerely
Ian Burns

This post has been edited by Caribflyer: 12/04/2011, 18:37

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bahadir ALKES
post 26/04/2011, 10:51
Post #41

10<50 posts

Member No.: 7620

Well, now, which airline are we supposed to consider applying for a job? Please don't create 2 airlines, let's choose one, and start working to make it's way up.

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 03/05/2011, 12:53
Post #42

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Bahadir ALKES @ 26/04/2011, 5:51) *
Well, now, which airline are we supposed to consider applying for a job? Please don't create 2 airlines, let's choose one, and start working to make it's way up.

I would rather Redjet since its a real airline and it offers challenging and unique destinations.. Concept airlines with don't tend to see alot of support. If not Redjet, even Allegiant would be a good option

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 14/07/2011, 12:12
Post #43

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 03/05/2011, 7:53) *

I would rather Redjet since its a real airline and it offers challenging and unique destinations.. Concept airlines with don't tend to see alot of support. If not Redjet, even Allegiant would be a good option

Redjet is up and running now.....any news on the concept airline?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 05/10/2011, 19:53
Post #44

50<100 posts

QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 14/07/2011, 7:12) *
QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 03/05/2011, 7:53) *

Redjet is up and running now.....any news on the concept airline?

So is the concept airline idea dead?

--------------------

+Quote Post
luisareal
post 16/11/2011, 23:10
Post #45

10<50 posts

Member No.: 2330
Callsign: PUG116

So much was said and nowhere to go.

I mean gentleman, why do some tend to turn on the "complicometer".
Is it that hard to collect a group of enthusiasts, and fire up the sim connect to vatsim/ivao and have an authentic wonderful time? elevating the flightsim experience one level higher? I'd say with this marvelous engineered product that Leonardo did and presented us, is it that hard to build an airline, based in friendship and fellowship and sharing the passion for flying a "mission impossible"? Or are we all in the end to lazy to try to take a step further and say, allright we go for it, no politics, just that we like and know, to have a checklist, fly were ever you want, as long as you have PNF&PF ready to have fun, with no strict policy, just the checklist under your arm, and the world is yours.
Come on, we just can't waist such a nice gift, or is there already someone out there doing it, if so, there is one "me" who flies this bird since 2006 and hope to put the double on the airframe.
Thank you all, and let's keep in touch please, we deserve it.
Kindest regards to all members....
Luis

+Quote Post
strela1
post 17/11/2011, 23:50
Post #46

10<50 posts

Member No.: 21182

QUOTE (luisareal @ 16/11/2011, 23:10) *

Is it that hard to collect a group of enthusiasts, and fire up the sim connect to vatsim/ivao and have an authentic wonderful time? elevating the flightsim experience one level higher? I'd say with this marvelous engineered product that Leonardo did and presented us, is it that hard to build an airline, based in friendship and fellowship and sharing the passion for flying a "mission impossible"? Or are we all in the end to lazy to try to take a step further and say, allright we go for it, no politics, just that we like and know, to have a checklist, fly were ever you want, as long as you have PNF&PF ready to have fun, with no strict policy, just the checklist under your arm, and the world is yours.
Come on, we just can't waist such a nice gift, or is there already someone out there doing it, if so, there is one "me" who flies this bird since 2006 and hope to put the double on the airframe.
Luis

I agree with everything you said. Its a shame and a waste to let this opportunity go. Im thinking of signing up to Vatsim or Ivao. The multicrew option is pure gold and it should be exploited to the maximum. Im in.

Cheers,

Alex
Barcelona

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew
post 21/11/2011, 5:30
Post #47

50<100 posts

Luis and Alex,

Sorry for the lack of updates. The concept airline is not dead, but due to legalities/frustrations in trying to obtain approvals and permissions from REDJet and a couple of other MD80 carriers, due to our complexity, we will not be modelling any 'real' world airlines. Instead we have gone ahead and begun building a fresh, new airline based in Las Vegas that will cover all the ideas discussed earlier in this post. The fleet has not been finalized yet, but at this time it appears the consensus is to operate three 737NG's and not MD80's for technical reasons. I will update you with the final decision regarding fleet before the end of the year.

Regarding the difficulty in finding quality enthusiasts, you'd be surprised. It appears the flight simulator world consists of 99% worthless idiots these days, and getting anything done in a realistic manner is a more difficult task than launching a rocket into outter space. Our hobby is not what it once was, and those of us who are purists form a tiny minority of a dying breed. Hopefully the concept airline will pull some of the old school people out of hibernation, or the financial investment we have made will be for nothing.

Regards,
Andrew

This post has been edited by Andrew: 21/11/2011, 5:38

--------------------
Regards,

Andrew Reynolds

+Quote Post
luisareal
post 21/11/2011, 9:56
Post #48

10<50 posts

Dear Andrew

Thank you for your update, a bit sad as for the 73G's only, md80 shared could be an extreme and magnificent idea specially leaving Vegas, herregud, Vegas salt lake city, vegas frisco, vegas san diego, my oh my breath taking routes.
Regarding people, I know a few, one of them he's just like me, devoted to the maddog, and a very helpful person, always willing to share it's knowledge and make available all the resources there are, we even once were trying to start an airline called sharethemaddog.com just and only excluisive flights in the leonardo maddod, but as you said, it seemed to be easier to put a rocket on the moon, I agree most of the pilots out there are indeed worthless idiots.
We do have a TeamSpeek3 server, were we usually gather at evening and dicsuss matters, we were manny people, but soon came to the conclusion that many of them are indeed worthless and then disappear and after a few months appear again like they have been away for a couple of minutes only, I perfectly understand your point of view, but I guess there is still this minority left, and it's there exactly were my opinion comes in, it's a waist, and above all, we are proceeding the exact same way as the others do if we just keep quiet and do nothing about it, we would be wasting all the potential Leonardo gave us. So in this order I think we should stick together and make this an incredible group, to be able to have dedicated and well intend people as a base, and from there demonstrate the community that there are sill some hard core simmers left out there, who just enjoy the fun of flying one level up, who are dedicated and respect each individual from the community, well I guess I've posted for too long now, let them come people (opinions).
people

+Quote Post
luisareal
post 21/11/2011, 9:58
Post #49

10<50 posts

QUOTE (strela1 @ 18/11/2011, 0:50) *
QUOTE (luisareal @ 16/11/2011, 23:10) *

Luis

I agree with everything you said. Its a shame and a waste to let this opportunity go. Im thinking of signing up to Vatsim or Ivao. The multicrew option is pure gold and it should be exploited to the maximum. Im in.

Cheers,

Alex
Barcelona

Alex, sign up for VATSIM there is were I'm flying most if you want I can try to send you via this a private message with my info, so we can have some wonderful hours flying together.
Luis

+Quote Post
strela1
post 25/11/2011, 15:18
Post #50

10<50 posts

Member No.: 21182

Alex, sign up for VATSIM there is were I'm flying most if you want I can try to send you via this a private message with my info, so we can have some wonderful hours flying together.
Luis

_
OK Luis, sorry for the late reply.. send me your info anytime. I was getting ready to signup for VATSIM I am thinking seriously about it. In Skype I'm strela1-1. You speak Spanish?

Cheers,

Alex

This post has been edited by strela1: 25/11/2011, 15:19

--------------------

+Quote Post
luisareal
post 26/11/2011, 13:02
Post #51

10<50 posts

Hola Alex, pero que si se habla español por estes lados.

Well Gentleman, to inform all those who want to have some fun, and take the opportunity that Leonardo gave us in it's fabulous yet unique product, as so to say, still the best payware addon for fs due to it's complexity and detail simulated, to make flights online we have a dedicated TS3 server up and running, you will need a TS3 server to go through all the checklists and to the shered functions on a maddog cockpit, skype take to many recourses and bandwidth, for all those who would be interested we can be found at: 67.222.46.54:9987 TS3 client, Bare in mind that if you choose you should identify with your name and not a nickname, to bare in mind principals of education and as to simulate, also simulate the politeness (just kidding), also when connecting to that server you will find a certain number of rooms that belong to some VA's and there you will find " THE BARKING MADDOG ROOM" there we can meet and from there we can set us up, and enjoy this wonderful product, once more...Thank you Leonardo Team for your Maddog

This post has been edited by luisareal: 26/11/2011, 13:10

+Quote Post
Bahadir ALKES
post 03/01/2012, 21:31
Post #52

10<50 posts

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE (Andrew @ 21/11/2011, 7:30) *
Luis and Alex,

Sorry for the lack of updates. The concept airline is not dead, but due to legalities/frustrations in trying to obtain approvals and permissions from REDJet and a couple of other MD80 carriers, due to our complexity, we will not be modelling any 'real' world airlines. Instead we have gone ahead and begun building a fresh, new airline based in Las Vegas that will cover all the ideas discussed earlier in this post. The fleet has not been finalized yet, but at this time it appears the consensus is to operate three 737NG's and not MD80's for technical reasons. I will update you with the final decision regarding fleet before the end of the year.

Regarding the difficulty in finding quality enthusiasts, you'd be surprised. It appears the flight simulator world consists of 99% worthless idiots these days, and getting anything done in a realistic manner is a more difficult task than launching a rocket into outter space. Our hobby is not what it once was, and those of us who are purists form a tiny minority of a dying breed. Hopefully the concept airline will pull some of the old school people out of hibernation, or the financial investment we have made will be for nothing.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew, are you kidding? Did you just say you are not going to operate MDs in you damned virtual airline? Then what the ###### are you doing in this forum? I thought we all dreamed about an MD airline. What technical reasons? You know what? You just wasted our time, go ######...

+Quote Post
Andrew
post 04/01/2012, 1:43
Post #53

50<100 posts

That's a pretty low-class reply, Bahadir. Perhaps you should withhold judgement until you understand the circumstances. In order to meet the performance requirements for the airports we operate to, and operate realistically carrying a VIABLE amount of payload (meaning... more than 30 passengers), I need MD80's that are -219 powered and/or the availability of Flap 4 through 7 degrees for takeoff. The Leo Maddog doesn't let us do variable flap... and we don't have a -219 engine option available. I'm not going to run an operation carrying around 30-50 passengers because I have to take penalties operating at Flaps 11 or Flaps 0, it doesn't make sense. So I have no choice, the 737NG has the performance to make it work, but even it's near it's limits - and that airplane has amazing capabilities!...

--------------------
Regards,

Andrew Reynolds

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 14/03/2012, 16:25
Post #54

50<100 posts

Since the idea was abandoned.....Does anyone else have any resources to start a REDjet Virtual? it would be cool to have a virtual that is away from the normal US flights and have an airline based out of the Caribbean. In any event...REDjet plans on entering the US market eventually...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CaptKornDog
post 18/03/2012, 2:57
Post #55

10<50 posts

Member No.: 2548

QUOTE (Caribflyer @ 14/03/2012, 9:25) *
Since the idea was abandoned.....Does anyone else have any resources to start a REDjet Virtual? it would be cool to have a virtual that is away from the normal US flights and have an airline based out of the Caribbean. In any event...REDjet plans on entering the US market eventually...

Annddddd REDjet goes under:

bajanreporter[dot]com/2012/03/urgent-redjet-suspends-service-confirmed-by-ceo-ian-burns-on-social-media/

That didn't take long.

--------------------
K.S. Weber

+Quote Post
Caribflyer
post 19/03/2012, 13:38
Post #56

50<100 posts

Oouch that sucks...well...its off to Allegiant Virtual....or perhaps one of the venezuelan airlines..

Update - REDjet apparently isn't fully shutdown..its possible they may restart pending Gov negotiations.

This post has been edited by Caribflyer: 20/03/2012, 19:09

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boholt
post 26/03/2012, 13:09
Post #57

10<50 posts

Member No.: 6321

QUOTE (Andrew @ 21/11/2011, 6:30) *
Luis and Alex,

Regards,
Andrew

I tried to PM you, but the feature doesn't work apperantly. Any news on the airline - any website?

Martin

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28/07/14 - 15:22