A new version of Maddog 2006 has been released, it includes the service pack and FSX compatibility. The new installer can be downloaded from the same link used to download the original installer.
In any case the link it is included in the registration email, so it is sufficient to register again to get the link for download.
The liveries pack and paintkit are also upgraded.
We have addressed pratically all the known bugs, I'm confident that they are all corrected.
This is a list of new features:
- FSX compatibility
- PFD/ND zoom (right click on CM-1 icon)
- refueling will now work also when the start fuel is higher then the final
- SB3 compatible (FSUIPC offsets)
- transponder can now be active also on ground (optional)
- pushback distance is now displayed also in meters
- new speed booklet
- when selecting VERT SPD now the AT will stay in EPR LIM
- added timer for SPD/MACH display
- more realistic FD behaviour when AP ON
- added eoap message FUEL FILTER PRESS DROP
- in the 3d model the doors where remapped in the fuselage texture
- when aircraft is unpressurized cabin temp will drop
- if there is no connaction with FSUIPC the TCAS will display FAIL message
- when DME is not received the display on RMI will be dashed
- added cruise wind in route planner