Thanks!

Hi Captains,

first of all I'd like to thank the whole community for the overwhelming response to the release of the Maddog for MSFS2020!

I wanted to inform you that we are aware of the difficulties that some users are experiencing with the registration to the forums: ours is a small company, and in order to guarantee an adequate level of assistance to our customers, given the levels of piracy that plague the flight simulation world, we must be sure that our efforts are just for the real buyers. Verification to register to the forums is automated, but in some cases we need manual intervention, and that can take a bit of time.

The fastest way to request assistance, if not yet approved on the forums, is the ticketing service: https://www.flythemaddog.com/hesk/index.php

For those who contacted us for other reasons, even just to say thank you, I ask for a little patience because our philosophy, at Leonardo SH, is to answer everyone... but this could happen with a little delay: please be patient!

We are aware of some issues reported, and we are already working to solve them; instead, some reports that we receive derive from the lack of knowledge of such a complex machine or the integration with the new simulator: I invite you to read all the documentation included with the product, which contains many of the answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Thanks again and blue skies!

Important Information

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use