MD-82 base pack.
MD-82 base pack 32 bit edition: compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP 2, Acceleration or Steam Edition and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3.4.
MD-82 base pack 64 bit edition: compatible with Prepar3D v4.4 and v4.5. Included in the 64bit edition, all features available with the 32bit edition plus TFDi’s TrueGlass, visual icing effects on the external model, ACARS system, support for ARC-DME procedures and PBR for liveries and virtual cockpit.
If you previously purchased LEONARDO SOFTWARE - FLY THE MADDOG X 32 BIT FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 23.00 (excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASE:
- Please be sure to meet minimum system requirements before buying.
- Fly the Maddog X has been developed for a full 3D virtual cockpit experience: aircraft does not include 2D panels; only PFD, ND and FMS CDU1 pop-up windows are available.
- 64bit edition is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.4 or above, any license level.
- PBR capability is available in the active development project for P3D v4.4/v4.5 only.
- Older Windows OSes like Windows XP are not compatible with Fly the Maddog X, we do not guarantee compatibility or provide support.
- An internet connection is required for installing and activating Fly the Maddog X.
Included liveries in 4K resolution, PBR available in P3D v4.4/v4.5 and above:
MD-82: McDonnell Douglas (N501MD) special livery