MD-83 & MD-88 variants expansion: Fly the Maddog X MD-82 base pack required.
Experience the higher loading capacity and the extended range operations of the MD-83 and MD-88 variants!
- JT8D-219 engines option, with specific and accurate flight dynamics.
- Additional fuel tanks and Aux Fuel Pump system for the MD-83, with accurate burning schedule.
- Automatic fuel balance system.
- Updated load manager tool for fuel/load and route planning.
- Updated MD-83 and MD-88 virtual cockpit, with specific MD-83 and MD-88 systems, instruments and switches.
- Advanced icing simulation with visible visual effects on the external model.
Fly the Maddog X MD-83 & MD-88 variants expansion pack is available for purchase via simMarket store. Needed Fly the Maddog X MD-82 base pack 1.4b427 as prerequisite.
MD-83 & MD-88 variants pack: compatible with Prepar3D v4 and above only (32 bit edition not available). Includes all features available with the 64bit MD-82 base pack edition, plus the MD-83 and MD-88 variants modelling.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASE:
- Please be sure to meet minimum system requirements before buying.
- Fly the Maddog X has been developed for a full 3D virtual cockpit experience: aircraft does not include 2D panels; only PFD, ND and FMS CDU1 pop-up windows are available.
- MD-83 & MD-88 variants expansion package is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.4 or above, any license level, and requires the MD-82 base pack installed.
- PBR capability is available for P3D v4.4/v4.5.
- Older Windows OSes like Windows XP are not compatible with Fly the Maddog X, we do not guarantee compatibility or provide support.
- An internet connection is required for installing and activating Fly the Maddog X.
Included liveries in 4K resolution, PBR available in P3D v4.4/v4.5 and above:
MD-83: American Airlines (N9405T)
MD-88: Delta (N904DL)